Presenting Author Application
The Mid-South Book Festival welcomes authors and publishers to submit books for consideration for the 2016 event.
Who Is Eligible
We welcome authors, publishers, and publicists to contact us regarding participation in the Mid-South Book Festival. Authors must:
- Have a book published within the last two years
- Be published before the Mid-South Book Festival
- Be published through a publishing house, independent, or university press. Self published authors are not considered to present but may participate as a vendor in our street fair
To be considered, please send or have your publisher send us the following information:
- Two copies of the book, galley, or ARC. Do not send manuscripts or electronic copies, as these will not be reviewed.
- Author bio with previously published titles or articles
- Press kit
Send these items to:
Attn: Mid-South Book Festival Application
PO Box 111229
Memphis, TN 38111
Information must be received by June 1, 2016 to be considered for the festival. Literacy Mid-South and the Mid-South Book Festival do not guarentee travel reimbursement for all authors. Please be sure to let us know if your publisher is willing to fund your trip.